4.23.2013

Donations for West Texas Relief

Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great week. :)

I wanted to let you know I'm offering a 1st chapter critique as part of an auction to raise money for West Texas.

Why do you want me to critique your chapter?

I'm an intern for a lit agent. I'm an author with a trilogy coming out. I have lots of experience beta-reading and critiquing chapters for people, including soon-to-be-published writers like MarcyKate Connolly and agented writers like Amandy Foody.

But the biggest reason?

It's an easy way to help raise funds for a part of the world that faced horrible tragedy last week.

And if a first chapter critique isn't your thing, there are lots of other items up for auction from awesome people! Check out the auction site:

No comments:

Post a Comment